A non-profit, developer-first, community-focused conference. Our aim is to connect frontend developers and designers from all kinds of backgrounds closer together to share knowledge, experiences and ideas.
- 16 May 2019
- 17-18 May 2019
It's a wrap!
Thank you! Attendees, remote attendees, livestream watchers, speakers, volunteers, technical crew, organisers, sponsors, interpreters, baristas, thank you all. We'd hope to see you all next year!
Become a live-stream attendee
Can’t make it to Frontend United or want to follow from your couch? While we rather have you attending our event in Utrecht, we realise there are several reasons that you can't attend. Get yourself a live-stream ticket!
- First row view in 1080p
- Pause when you want for a pee-break (or watch on your smartphone during that break)
- Ask questions to the speakers
- Rewind to make sure you got all the punchlines
- Compose your custom schedule
What to expect?
- Multiple workshops to choose from, given by experts in the centre of Utrecht on Thursday the 16th of May.
- Four keynotes and eighteen sessions presented by 24 speakers all in one great schedule.
- Two days with two tracks on Friday the 17th and Saturday the 18th of May 2019, aiming to reflect a diversity of topics in frontend and UX/design.
- Getting inspired by our amazing speakers, while sitting in a comfy cinema chair.
- Sharing experiences and thoughts with fellow developers with all kinds of backgrounds and expertise.
- Getting to know each other better during a social event with free drinks sponsored by Honeypot.io.
- A conference where everyone is welcome!
- Showing our frontend love all over the world with our livestream to locations around the globe.
- And of course: affordable tickets due to our volunteers.
The venue for the conference is the Kinepolis Jaarbeurs. Kinepolis Jaarbeurs is a cinema and is located near Utrecht Central Station.
We listed some practical information about the venue for you.
Code of Conduct
Frontend United should be a pleasant experience for everyone. All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with our code of conduct. If you have any suggestions to improve our inclusivity, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Three days of craziness packed with sessions, social events and workshops, in wonderful Utrecht.